- That retired couple who whispers "amen" to every promise of God's goodness and protection, but are never-the-less inwardly frightened about their dwindling savings account.
- The middle-aged husband and wife who sit in church and smile on cue, but are angry, as each one blames the other for allowing the romance in their marriage to drift into a tiring treadmill of tedium.
- The successful career person who is held in high esteem by everyone in the church, but sits among us and wonders how much longer they can hold out before telling their boss to "take this lousy job and shove it."
- The beautiful young lady who is usually the first one to encourage others with a kind word and listening ear, but who is facing her own paralyzing thoughts that she might have breast cancer.
- The woman who has recently become "single" again and is reminded - everywhere she looks - that she is an "outcast in a couple-only-world."
- The teenager who wants to walk close with God, but is afraid of being made fun of by his peers.
Yes, we are a community of ordinary people with struggles, just like yours. We come together each week to encourage each other and to discover life-enabling hope through God's Word. We admit that we are all sinners, who need and find God's grace through Jesus Christ
Please Join Us For An Upcoming Worship Service. There’s A Place For You Here At Living Water Of La Pine.
About Living Water of La Pine
Living Water of La Pine is a dynamic church located in La Pine, OR. As La Pine's very first church, we share a rich history with our community. Our mission is very simple: "advancing God's Kingdom through Biblical hope and loving relationships." That means we’re not about a building or some complicated religious system, but about helping people from all backgrounds discover the joy that comes from knowing and serving Jesus Christ.
Our beliefs are based on the Bible and centered on Jesus Christ. Our convictions are firm, (click here to see our core beliefs) but our ministry methods are flexible to maximize our potential.
God made a promise in the Bible that if we seek after Him we’ll find Him (Jeremiah 29:11-14,) You are a valued part of God’s creation and His deep desire is to be in a relationship with you. So come and join us as we pursue God together!
At Living Water of La Pine we value the family and we believe church should be a place for people of all ages. Every Sunday we provide children's ministries alongside our regular services, which provides a age-appropriate environment for kids to encounter Christ.
Living Water of La Pine is guided by a leadership team who provide overall direction and watch over the spiritual needs of the church. Our pastors provide sound, practical, biblical teaching at each worship service. They have received theological and pastoral training and are equipped to share God's love with our local community. Living Water of La Pine is blessed to have a leadership team who are truly dedicated to Christ and accomplishing His will.